Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Exciting Update.

Things are pretty sedate at casa de Droid Whisperer. My lap top died a few weeks ago, which goes part of the way in explaining my lack of posting (if I can't write from my recliner while watching bad movies I seem to be less motivated).

I just noticed that I got my first spam comment on that Sarah Silverman video I posted a while ago. Penis sized & potency seemed to be involved, I didn't look that closely, and I'm going to go delete it shortly.

My sister is one of the masterminds behind 30 Hour Day. Go check it out.

Also of interest is Fictional Film Club by my friend The Legendary Black Marquis. The Marquis writes real reviews for non existent films, an idea that as soon as I heard it I kicked myself for not having. He does it better than I would though, so the world is a richer place.

I am also currently running for reelection to the Burnside Chief Steward position at Local 5. Wish me luck, and if you are a fellow Local 5 member, I would greatly appreciate your vote.

1 comment:

camikaos said...

hey, thanks for the link love big brother.